Saturday, 11 December 2010

Day 5

It's just gone midnight, so I'm allowed to make my Day 5 post. This is good news, 'cos I've been busting to do it! It was Iain's work's Christmas party tonight, and I borrowed his iPhone so that I could take some photos without getting in people's faces too much, which is easy to do with an SLR.

I had hoped to get some good portrait shots of people talking, laughing and dancing, and most of the photos I took were of people, but the only two decent images I got were of the table decorations!

I used the Hipstamatic app, which I'd not used before. At first I found it very frustrating because what you see in the viewfinder bears very little resemblance to what you get in the shot -- the framing is way out. But by halfway through the evening I was getting used to the random element, and starting to have fun with it.



1 comment: