Friday, 31 December 2010

Day 25

This afternoon I drove into Marton, the nearest town, to do the weekly shop, and took Iain's iPhone with me. On the way back I took some shots with Hipstamatic. I just love this app!

So far the hardest part of this challenge is not finding the time or the motivation to get out there and take photographs, but plucking up the courage to share at least one photo every day, even if you think none of the images you've captured that day are good enough to show anyone else.

Keeping this blog feels like wandering down the street in your underwear every day.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Helen
    I started a photo-a-day blog last year. I lasted until sometime in April, I think. My problem was that I wanted to take and post a photo a day, which wasn't always possible. Sometimes, there's just nothing to photo, except the same boring stuff. And photography is just part of my life, not a major hoby.

    What I'm going to do this year is to just post a photo a day, which may or may not be from that actual day. It stands a better chance of working.

    ReplyDelete