Saturday, 1 January 2011

Top pic(k)s for December

Happy New Year! I hope 2011 brings you lots of love and laughter.

On the first of each month I'm going to take a look back at the images I've posted over the previous month and choose my five favourites.

Here are my top pic(k)s for December.


I like the framing on this shot, and the detail in the cow's hair.




I like the theatricality of this shot, and the fact that it looks as if it might have been taken in a different place and at a different time.




I like the depth of focus in this shot.




The colours in the sky, the light from the tent, the silhouetted skyline - I like everything about this shot.




I like this one because the depth of focus works well, and I had to learn a new technique in Photoshop in order to pull it off.


P.S. The Day 17 photo poll has just closed. Thanks to everyone who voted. It looks like the shot of the fence is the winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment