Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Day 57

Here are a couple of things I've learned so far from taking part in this project:

1. If you're drawn to something as a subject for a photograph, but none of your shots come out right, try changing your point of view.

Over the last week or so I've taken dozens of shots of this fence during my morning photo shoots, but none of them worked. All I had to do to get the right shot was to wait until the evening, hop over the fence, and take the shot from the other side. But it took me a long time to work that out!



2. Ignore the classic rule about never shooting into the sun. 

You can get some interesting effects shooting into the sun, especially when it's low in the sky.


2 comments:

  1. Very cool shots. I especially like the perspective in the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that you decided to take it from a different angle, I love shooting just off the sun too and your shot is so lovely.

    ReplyDelete