Saturday, 5 February 2011

The Saturday Site: 1

Welcome to my new weekly feature, The Saturday Site, where I share links to cool photography sites I've found.

For my first pick I've chosen This Week in Photography, a free, weekly audio podcast covering pretty much everything to do with the world of photography. It's aimed at both professionals and amateurs, and while a lot of what they talk about is quite technical, there's still a lot to interest someone like me, who's just starting out in the hobby.

If you follow the link above it will take you to the page on iTunes where you can subscribe to the podcast, but TWiP has also got a website and forum, here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Have not had a proper look around the website but it is there for when I have a bit more time to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting - thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete