Monday, 12 December 2011

Day 332

Today I've been very busy and the weather's been very wet; neither of which is conducive to leisurely, artistically satisfying photo breaks.

The Law of Cat, Number 2: No matter how copious and dewy fresh the water in a cat's water bowl is, he or she will always prefer to drink from another, 'tastier' source.

I almost always eat porridge for breakfast, and I leave my bowl to soak for a few hours before putting it in the dishwasher. I caught Pookie drinking the porridge water this morning. This, of course, is not the most disgusting thing she's ever drunk. Not by a long way.


With only five weeks of this project to go now, I asked my Facebook friends to suggest some theme words as a starting point for photographs to keep me inspired in the final weeks. They came up with lots of ideas, and these next shots were inspired by two of them.

'Moving' suggested by Myfanwy



'Reflections' suggested by Carin


1 comment: