Saturday, 30 April 2011

Day 144

Yesterday should have been Day 144, but I missed a day. That's my first missed day on this project, but I'm not going to let it throw me. I'll just finish a day later. :-)

Keen to avoid missing two days in a row, I got up early this morning and went outside to take some photos. I managed to stay outside for about 20 minutes before my hands got so cold I could no longer operate the camera! However, I did manage to get one shot I quite liked, so I'm throwing it up here now, so that I know today's post is done and I don't have to worry about it.

Right, I'm off to make breakfast now!


3 comments:

  1. Ohhh that is so gorgeous. Super shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Helen. What a wonderful sky and a great capture. Worth the cold hands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sky was a lovely color. I like the tiny silhouetted trees as well.

    ReplyDelete