Saturday, 8 October 2011

Day 268

The first two images are a couple more from Wednesday that were originally in my reject pile. On second look I saw something in both of them that I liked. This first one was processed the most. I cropped it, tidied up the background a bit and then used one of Lightroom's cross-processing presets, which I tweaked slightly to bring back some of the blown-out highlights.


I caught this flower below dancing in the wind. I didn't do much processing, apart from some subtle colour adjustments to the magenta and purple channels.


Today's 'official' image is below. Some people can photograph food and make it look good. I'm not one of them -- yet! The weather was miserable today so I didn't get outside for a photo shoot. In desperation, I took a photo of a spiced apple muffin. Oh dear. Never mind. At least it tasted good!


No comments:

Post a Comment