Thursday, 24 March 2011

Day 108

Today I set up my tripod outside and took loads of photos of the washing on the line, blowing in the wind, but although the motion blur effect worked well, none of the shots were good enough to share. I'll try again another day.

I did get three half-decent shots of animals, though; one dead one and two that are still alive.

This one's a Canon shot, which I processed over at Picnik.com, which is a great new find, and will be my pick for The Saturday Site this week.



And these two are Hipstamatic shots, as if you couldn't tell!



6 comments:

  1. Wow - isn't that bird well camouflaged! You can barely see him against the ground. Clever things aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots Helen!
    I have never used Picnik, but am definitely going to check it out!
    I wish you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments, folks. I've just realised...Pookie looks as if she's eyeing up that bird!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what great shots, love those hipstamatic ones too, wish I had an iphone!

    ReplyDelete