Sunday, 6 March 2011

Days 89 & 90

Hooray!  Our Internet connection is back up, after two days of virtually nothing. We moved our 3G aerial last week, so after trying everything else to get the problem sorted, we tried moving the aerial back to its original position. And it worked! I'm keeping everything crossed that it stays up, because I don't just need it for fun stuff like posting to this blog; I also need it for my job!

Anyway, here's yesterday's image. I braved the rain to get some shots of water drops.





Today it's still raining, but I opted to stay dry, using light from the window to shoot this feather that I found during our trip to the Big Smoke on Friday.


2 comments:

  1. What wonderful macros Helen!!
    The barbed wire shot is just amazing!
    Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH both are wonderful but I do love the barbed wire shot. YAY for your interent being back.

    ReplyDelete