Sunday, 3 July 2011

Day 208

It was a gorgeous, sunny Sunday today, and I would have loved to have gone on a photo walk, but I don't have the time because I've got a deadline coming up (yes, another one!)

Nevertheless I had a fun photo break this afternoon, wandering around outside, searching for something interesting to shoot.

Here's a view of one of our water tanks. As you can see, it's looking pretty empty. As luck would have it, we're having a run of dry weather in the middle of the wettest time of year.


As usual, Pookie accompanied me, and I always end up pointing the camera at her at some point in the proceedings.


Grass seed heads, with cross-processing:

3 comments:

  1. Yep water tanks are looking rather dry. Love the kitty shot. Perfect timing on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible detail there of Pookie's tongue. It really shows up the roughness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your water tank shot Helen!
    Neat perspective!
    Have a great start to your week!

    ReplyDelete