Monday, 25 July 2011

Day 230

I took some photos today but none of them were good enough to share, so today's image is an old shot, which I've reworked. Having played around with the Tiny Planets app on the iPad, I wanted to learn how to create planet-style shots manually. One of my Flickr contacts told me about this tutorial on how to create your own planet-style images in Photoshop:

http://content.photojojo.com/tutorials/create-your-own-panorama-planets/

Following the instructions in the tutorial, I made this:


I got stuck on one bit of the instructions because the part of the menu I needed to access was greyed out, but after a lot of hair-pulling, I found that changing the image mode to 8 bits per channel fixed this problem.

I shall definitely be making some more of these!


2 comments: