Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Day 155

This morning I had another go at taking a panorama from out front. The light is better than in the first panorama I took of this view, but the lens flare is distracting and there are large sections of the sky that are blown out. Maybe it's time to start learning HDR.


I've had an idea in my mind for a while to take a photo of the cabbage tree out the back, with me doing tree pose in front of it. I'll come back to this idea at a later date, as the idea still appeals, but I'm not satisfied with today's results.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Helen.What an inspiring view to wake up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful sky again, but I agree about the lens flare. Sometimes it can make a shot but here you're right - it distracts. I'm impressed with your yoga pose and the tree looks pretty impressed too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous view. I too agree with the lens flare. Super sky too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tree pose shot Helen!!!

    ReplyDelete